BeneView T5, T8 and T9.
Powerful, practical, modular monitoring systems for your Operating Theatres and Critical Care Units.
The BeneView range offers you a selection of fully configurable critical-care monitors suitable for all patient acuity levels and all departments. With powerful functionality, flexible configuration and modular design, the BeneView series gives care teams the information they need, at the bedside or during transport.
The high resolution touchscreen and user-defined layout provide the exceptional visibility and usability needed for the anaesthesia and critical care environment.
- A choice of 12.1″ (T5), 17″ (T8) and 19″ (T9) Colour TFT Touch Displays
- Easy to use with quick-action keys and easy to configure touch-screen with ‘large number’ display and up to 12 waveforms (T8 and T9).
- Fully Modular, the BeneView range gives you the choice of a standard Multi-Parameter Module (MPM) or the enhanced flexibility of the BeneView T1 TDS with integral screen for seamless transfer/transport monitoring.
- Standard features include 3 or 5 Lead ECG, ST and arrhythmia monitoring, pulse rate, non-invasive blood pressure, your choice from Mindray or Nellcor OxiMax® SpO2 technology, respiration, two temperature channels, graphic and list trends of patient data.
- Options include 12-lead ECG with analysis, up to 8 invasive blood pressure channels, cardiac output, Mindray sidestream, Microstream, or Mainstream CO2 monitoring.
- Optional multi-gas analysis module offers breath-by-breath measurement of inspired and expired CO2, O2, N20 and 5 anaesthetic agents – including automatic agent identification and age-related MAC calculation.
- BIS (Bispectral Index), Dual Sp02, EEG, NMT, Pulsion PiCCO and RM (Respiratory Mechanics) modules are also available for advanced monitoring.
- Wireless or hardwired integration with the Hypervisor Central Monitoring Network.
- View Other Patient Mode.
- iView Embedded PC (T8 and T9) option to bring Trust network Clinical Tools directly onto the BeneView.
- Up to 3 additional, configurable flat-panel displays (T8 and T9) to extend information displays in the most challenging environments.